Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does it cost to zipline?
- $60 per person for the 6 line course - longest line is 950 ft. long.
- $95 per person for the 9 line challenge course with 2 sky bridges - includes our longest and newest 1500ft. line. AWESOME!
What are your hours of operation?
- We are open Thursday - Sunday by reservation only. We book tours every 2 hours and they differ from day to day so please call ahead.
How long has New York, Texas ZipLine Adventures been in business?
- We opened our ZipLine course in 2008. We were the FIRST Zipline course in all of North Texas. Since that time, we have had "Thousands" of Happy Zipline Guests.
Is there a weight limit to zipline?
- yes, the weight limit for women is 225 pounds and 275 pounds for men. Many people are curious as to why their is a difference between the limit set for men and women. It is simply because men and women carry their weight differently. Women tend to not have the same upper body strength as men.
What is the age limit?
- guest 5 and up can zipline at our facility
What should I wear to Zipline?
- Comfortable clothing.....pants, capris, shorts.....longer shorts are recommended. It is more comfortable to have fabric between your legs and the harness.
- Closed toed shoes and NO flip flops.
- Pony tail holder for longer hair.
Is a deposit required?
- Yes. A 30.00 deposit is required at the time of booking your Zipline Tour with a balance due upon arrival.
- The deposit is non-refundable due to missed appointments/late arrival. A 24 hour notice is to be given to cancel a reservation in order to get a refund.
Will I need to sign a waiver?
- Yes. Every participant will sign a waiver upon arrival. Anyone under 18 will need a parent or guardian over 18 with them to sign their waiver.
Do I need a reservation?
- Yes, we are reservation only. Sometimes reservations can be made the same day. Your reservation can be made by calling 903.681.3791
Are there any restrictions to zipline?
- YES! There will be some hiking on steep elevations. This course is not designed for anyone that cannot climb stairs, pregnant women, blindness, anyone with any medical or physical condition that may limit your mobility. Please notify the staff of any medications you may be taking that may also hinder your Zipline adventure. We also need to know of any medications you may be taking or if you are a diabetic.
Can I bring my pet with me?
- NO. We do not allow animals to be brought onto the premises unless for medical reasons and they are wearing the proper identification. Our insurance does not allow and we have had a lot of zip guests that are scared of dogs.
Can I purchase Zipline Gift Cards?
- YES! You MUST call 903-681-3791 to purchase a gift card. We will get your information and mail you the card. DO NOT purchase zip tours and bring your receipt as a gift card. Receipts are not valid over 30 days.